“Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains two descriptions: might have, and should have. ” — Louis E. Boone
“Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.” —
“Music can lift us out of a depression or move us to tears—it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.” — Oliver Sacks” —time to make an “awesome” playlist… whenever i feel like I’m getting less awesome .. i’ll just listen to the “awesome” playlist.. and get awesome again :)
“Where’s the glory in repeating what others have done?” — Rich Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
“Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence.” —
—Vincent Van Gogh
—Vincent Van Gogh
Oh hello life, thank you for the swift kick to the ass...
it is only about 6 days till school starts again and I just want to vommm -_-
here is a list of my fabulous task i should be doing :
- figuring out how to make Dance Marathon as successful as possible in about 25 DAYS
- finalize a sports internship….. i have one with the Florida Panthers, and one with The Miami Dolphins…. i dont know which one to pick :(
- writing emails and confirming stuff for entertainment and t-shirts for DM
- doing grad school applications
- plan out my life so i will have time with my loved ones
- doing grad school apps…
- oh have i mentioned.. GRAD SCHOOL APPLICATIONS!!!!
instead i am:
- sitting in bed watching dexter non stop (started 3 days ago and I’m already in season 3…SOO SICK)
- sitting in my bed being a bum on tumblr and my blackberry
- playing with my puppies
- and avoiding grad school apps..
ahh i need to get my shit together…
does anyone out there want to motivate me?