I promise i will be back in full throttle to tumblr … just right after my GRE on Sunday…. ahhhh sooo NERVOUS
but for now i leave you with this:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! i am thankful for the wonderful people in my life.. may they be my family, sisters, my boys, and bffs <3 you all mean something to me
so enjoy life and take a stroll into happiness
my life sucks major one right now because :
- i have a test on friday on personality disorders (4 chapters)
- i have a paper due on Friday about hazing in sports ( 5-6pages)
- a literature review for social psych due Monday at 11pm…. minimum 7 pages
- all day meetings and chapter tomorrow
- FIU music festival Friday night.. its gon get crazy
- Saturday morning GRE studying starting at 9 am
- all day tailgating for my last HC game as a undergraduate
- Sunday practice GRE
- more GRE on sunday….
- writing lit review on sunday as well….
can you say no life foe the next 4 days??!?!?!?!?
— The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
i relate to this little quote all to well…. i have experienced it many times throughout my college career.
i don’t think that is always the case though… what if you have something new and exciting happening but you are still stuck with the old? which do you let go? the old or the new? or would you just be selfish and keep both?
i personally haven’t been in this position, but what would you do?